Quality Assurance Technologist in Centurion, Tshwane Metro
Job Title: Quality Assurance Technologist
Department: Quality Control
Job Type Classification: Permanent
Location - Town/City: Centurion
Location - Province: Gauteng
Location - Country: South Africa
RCL FOODS is seeking a QAT to join our Consumer Division. The role will be based in Centurion and report to the Senior QAT. RCL FOODS is seeking a skilled candidate with strong management abilities. We require a strong candidate who is able to uphold the standards and monitor our outcomes efficiently.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification, e.g. Food Tech Diploma, Bio Tech Diploma, Med Tech, etc.
- It would be an advantage for candidates to have previous FMCG experience.
- Ability to communicate on all levels.
- Ability to work systematically.
- Ability to prioritize work load.
- Report writing and analysis.
- High risk manufacturing experience advantageous
- Strong-willed and self-motivated
Duties & Responsibilities
- The operational management of quality control and quality assurance.
- Participation in internal audits, external audits and customer visits as and when required.
- Monitoring and investigating product complaints and returns.
- Ensuring adherence to contractual, regulatory and internal specifications and requirements.
- Liaising with plant management on any non-conforming issues.
- Ensuring adherence to Rainbow’s Total Integrated Management System.
- Staff management and development.
- Reporting on compliance with company and regulatory standards
- Conducting internal audits.
- Assistance during plant trials.
- Assistance with any other projects approved by Management.
- Participating in Product KPI audits as and when required at the plant and at Customer premises.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals