Junior Internal Salesman in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Junior Internal Salesman
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Ref: PE Sales assis
About the Position
A fantastic opportunity is now open for a dynamic individual interested in a successful career involving the sale of Tools and Machinery within our Port Elizabeth Branch.
Our environment suits a candidate with strong work ethic, practical problem solving abilities and a technical aptitude. We place a high value on confident individuals who can add value to our sales team and will be expected to fulfill other duties allocated to you.
We focus on exceptional service in meeting client needs within a challenging environment.
MAJOR TASK HEADINGS / KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (KPA)
- Sales Generation in order to reach strategic growth goals;
- Customer Care in accordance with company standards;
- Follow all instructions as per the branch procedures,
- Maximizing and driving sales by exemplary leadership,
- Promote a positive image of the company through high quality customer service,
- General Housekeeping of the branch;
- Individual Attributes
- Product Knowledge and Self Development;
- Continuous Personal Improvement
- Improving overall product knowledge within the branch and keeping stock losses to a minimum
- Senior certificate (Grade 12).
- 2 – 3 Years within a senior sales / management position within a retail company;
- Valid drivers license with own vehicle;
- Technical aptitude
- Motivated and Driven to achieve success
Salary is market related and negotiable depending on current experience levels.
Should you not receive feedback within two (2) weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About The Employer
Adendorff Machinery Mart sources equipment from all over the world to offer the greatest range of products at the best prices.
In creating a strong staffing group Adendorff Machinery Mart believes in the development and implementation of Organizational Development & Training that is recognized for its ability to understand, conceptualize and deliver total solutions and to provide consistent, professional and long – term relationships with its customers and will assist in developing well rounded staff in all aspects of business
This is what Adendorff Machinery Mart’s vision is all about, and we pride ourselves in focusing on a long term commitment to our vision. Based on our strong commitment to our vision we believe that we place ourselves in a position whereby our decisions, abilities and actions will prove us to be a great market leader within our field.
Should you not receive feedback within two weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.