OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY ADVISOR in Rondebosch, Cape Town
MASTER BUILDERS ASSOCIATION WESTERN CAPE
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY ADVISOR
reporting to the OHS Manager, based in Rondebosch
- Must be registered with the SACPCMP.
- At least 5 years relevant experience working in the construction industry with a passion for occupational health and safety.
- Strong attention to detail and report writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skillsin order to build relationships with members.
- Integrity, positive attitude, mission driven and self-directed with excellent time management skills.
- Good physical health in order to conduct site inspections and safety audits.
- A good working knowledge of Construction Regulations (including OHS and COID Acts).
- Un-endorsed code 08 drivers’ licence.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Bilingual with additional indigenous language skill will be a decided advantage.
- A market related package is offered commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- E-mail CV’s with certified copies of registration documentation and qualifications to Desirè Paterson at email@example.com.
- Telephonic Enquiries to Deon Bester at: 021 685 2625.
- The Master Builders and Allied Trades’ Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Closing date for applications: 22nd March 2019 www.mbawc.org.za