Officer: Project Management in Braamfontein
Department: Group Corporate and Shared Services
Branch: Group Human Capital Management (GHCM)
Officer: Project Management
Salary: R24 297.53 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
Educational requirements and experience:
- B degree or advanced certificate / NQF level 7 in Project Management or related studies
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience in a project management / business process re-engineering position, which includes at least three (3) years’ junior management experience
- Advanced computer literacy, effective communication as well as project management skills are a requirement
- Knowledge of HR policies, processes and procedures and a solid understanding of project management processes
- Must be prepared to work extended hours and be on standby as and when required.
- The incumbent will be responsible for coordination and integration projects and programmes, development and redesign of business processes. Furthermore be responsible for mentoring and guidance to Project Manager.
- Monitoring and reporting on progress on projects.
- Identification of intervention and reporting into the City Structures as required. This entire function is also conducted for Municipal Entities (ME’s) through interfacing and consolidating required information from Group City of Johannesburg and ME’s through consultation and liaison with high level role players. Coordination, consultation and liaison with other municipalities and spheres of government.
Contact Person: Pateka Shumane.
Tel No: (011) 407 6658.
Workplace: Metropolitan Centre, 158 Civic Boulevard, Braamfontein.
These are employment equity targeted positions and preference will be given to EE targeted groups including people with disabilities.
Closing date: 27 November 2018.
The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment. Appointments will be made in accordance with the CoJ’s EE Policy.
Application letter together with comprehensive CV must be forwarded to the contact details as mentioned above.
If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of the closing date,
please consider your application as unsuccessful