SENIOR AUDITOR: INTERNAL AUDITOR (03 POSTS) in Bloemfontein & Pretoria
SENIOR AUDITOR: INTERNAL AUDITOR (03 POSTS)
REFERENCE: 18/139/IA NATIONAL OFFICE: CLUSTER 2 (1),
REFERENCE: 18/181/IA NORTH WEST (1),
REFERENCE: 18/182/IA BLOEMFONTEIN (1),
CENTRE: NATIONAL OFFICE: CLUSTER 2 (1), NORTH WEST (1) AND BLOEMFONTEIN (1)
SALARY: R356 289 – R419 679 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- An appropriate 3 year Degree or National Diploma with majors in Auditing/Internal Auditing and Accounting;
- Must be able to do business research for audit purposes, conduct project risk assessment and perform all audit engagements;
- At least 3 years’ experience in Internal Auditing of which one should be as a team leader or potential to lead a team;
- Must be conversant with Auditing and Accounting standards;
- Studying toward a relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage;
- A valid driver’s license.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Analytical skills; Project management skills;
- Interpersonal relations;
- Planning and organizing;
- Computer literacy;
- Communication (written and verbal) skills.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Provide inputs on the development of annual and three year rolling audit plans;
- Conduct a full internal Audit engagement;
- Formulate an audit program based on the outcome of the preliminary survey;
- Supervise, coach, guide, lead, and review audit projects on an ongoing basis;
- Evaluate and monitor progress on audit projects;
- Liaise with the clients and keep them informed on an ongoing basis;
- Draft reports on the internal audit work;
- Monitor implementation and adherence to audit recommendations;
- Provide effective people management.
ENQUIRIES: Mr O Melato (012) 315 1351
NOTE: People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
NOTE: Separate applications must be made quoting the relevant reference.
APPLICATIONS: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: Postal address: Human Resource: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X81, Pretoria, 0001.
Physical address: Application Box, First Floor Reception, East Tower, Momentum Building, 329 Pretorius Street, Pretoria.
Closing Date: 29 Oct 2018