PA to the General Manager Finance and Administration
for our Johannesburg offices
The SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH Group is today one of the world's leading providers of individual solutions in the special long steel products sector. The Group is one of the leading manufacturers of tool steel and non-corrosive long steel on the global market and one of the two largest companies in Europe for alloyed and high-alloyed constructional steel. Sales & Services International: With more than 70 locations in over 30 countries, our global presence allows us to provide our customers with local supply chain services. Most of our work consists in encapsulating the technical products of our mills into the services our customers require: local technical support, processing work such as cutting, milling, hardening, and just-in-time deliveries.
- Administer weekly payroll.
- Attend to wage staff queries Preparation of correspondence Receiving and distributing incoming mail Dealing with day to day issues and communicating feedback to the GM
- Maintenance of diary and appointments to ensure that appointments are honoured and deadlines met.
- Organisation of internal and external meetings as required
- Maintain efficient and accurate filing systems, electronic and paper files. Ensure timely follow ups and feedback
- Book and co-ordinate extensive travel and accommodation requirements for staff
- Attending internal meetings, preparing agenda's, taking, typing and distributing minutes and follow up as appropriate, ensuring deadlines are adhered to Be available and give overall support if required during marketing, PR and special events
- Liaise with and assist BARS, Auditors and Head Office as and when needed
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality at all times with regard to personnel and company related matters
- Be highly immaculately presented, professional in appearance, character and conduct
- Put attention to detail in terms of content and accuracy of all correspondence and communication
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communicative skills and an ability to integrate in to all levels of the head office with maturity.
- Show high levels of organisational skills and efficiency
- Be proactive and resourceful
- Possess excellent customer service / interaction skills
- Be able to work well under pressure, both as part of a team and also working on own initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Flexibility of job duties / attitude is a must
- Possess excellent organisational skills and have an extremely high standard of order and general office organisation and neatness
- Proven ability to comprehend financial statements
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a comprehensive benefits package inclusive of medical aid and pension fund.
Please do not hesitate to send us your relevant application documents by e-mail email@example.com, stating your salary presentation and your earliest date of entry. or post to:
SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH South Africa (Pty) Ltd I Postnet Suite No 308, Private Bag X19, Gardenvlew, 2047 info©schmolz-bickenbach.co.za