Administration Officer in Braamfontein
Department: Social Development
Branch: Management Support
Salary Range: R18 348.23 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
Educational requirements and experience:
• Matric plus Diploma in Business Administration / NQF level 6
• Degree in Business Administration is an added advantage
• Two (2) years’ administration experience
• Computer literacy (MS Office, Internet and Outlook)
• Understanding relevant Municipal Legislation, Policies and Procedures
• Payroll system and reporting
• Data capturing, management and filing
• Interpersonal skills, decision making, analytical and problem solving.
Perform general administrative duties within Social Development regarding asset purchase, asset control, maintenance and repairs of office machines and equipment as well as specific Human Resources issues.
Contact Person: Refilwe Mokgako.
Tel No: (011) 407 6235.
Workplace: Region E & F.
Hand delivery to Metropolitan Centre, 158 Civic Boulevard Ground Floor A Block.
These are employment equity targeted positions and preference will be given to EE targeted groups including people with disabilities.
Closing date: 22 August 2018.
The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment. Appointments will be made in accordance with the CoJ’s EE Policy. Application letter together with comprehensive CV must be forwarded to the contact details as mentioned above.
If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.