Africa Community Media (Pty) Ltd, a division of Independent Media has an exciting and challenging position for an experienced & tenacious Sales Consultant based in Durban.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Achieve sales targets and revenue objectives
- Have the ability and confidence to source and secure new business
- Have the ability to overcome objections
- Prepare and present sales proposals when required
- Source market intelligence to assist sales closure
- Ensure excellent client relationships and market share are maintained.
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Be in possession of a matric certificate or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 2 years advertising cold calling sales experience within a media or publishing environment with a proven track record for sales achievement.
- Be computer literate.
- Have a reliable vehicle and be in possession of a valid driver's license.
- Ability to write good proposals and be able to articulate well to clients
- Digital experience would be advantageous.
- Good planning and administrative skills
- The ability to liaise on all business levels
- Be a good self motivate team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a pressurised and deadline-driven environment.
- Prioritise customer care and service
- Ability to work independently within a result driven environment
- Energetic, optimistic, tenacious, creative and ethical approach to sales
Africa Community Media is committed to its Employment Equity and Affirmative Action plans. All interested and suitably qualified applicants are required to submit a written motivational letter and detailed CV by no later than 16h30 on, Tuesday 31st July 2018 to:
Human Resources Officer
P O BOX 56
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please consider you application unsuccessful