REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – TALENT 360
Independent Media has a vacancy a Regional Sales Manager to manage the Talent 360 Vertical. The incumbent will be responsible for achieving monthly budgets, effective monitoring, motivation and co-ordination of the advertising team and to assist and deputise for the National Sales Manager whenever required. This position is based in Cape Town.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Lead and motivate a diverse yet dynamic team of both Tele Sales and Field Sales consultants as well as support staff.
- Initiate marketing ideas to monetise special projects to create revenue opportunities
- Follow through on agreed initiatives arising out of task team meetings, report back to relevant members upon completion
- Ensure revenue budgets are achieved across all platforms.
- Write comprehensive revenue reports (weekly and monthly)
- Act as signatory for all admin related issues within the department
- Set challenging yet realistic targets for the reps and Set specific short and long term goals for the departments
- Monitor departmental progress and monitor performance of staff against KPI – incumbent must have some knowledge of the performance management process
- Have ability to conceptualise innovative proposals for presentation.
- Minimum Matric / grade 12 qualification
- Sales or marketing qualification an advantage
- Minimum of five years advertising experience, preferably selling into a multi-media platform.
- At least 3 years managerial experience, preferably managing a Multi-Media team.
- Market knowledge and insight into the talent industry a pre-requisite
- Knowledge of the talent industry essential.
- Strong clientele service ability required.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be able to establish and maintain business relationships
- Strong admin, planning and computer skills required
- Own transport, cell phone and drivers licence a must
- Incumbent must be target driven
- Extensive knowledge of the recruitment market is essential.
- Strong digital sales experience, preferably across multi platforms.
- A good understanding of the cross pollination between digital, mobile and print.
- Energetic, creative thinker
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Time Management
- Decision Making Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Exceptional planning and implementation skills
Independent Media is committed to its Employment Equity and Affirmative Action strategy.
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit a written application and detailed CV no later than 16h30 on Friday, 20 April 2018.
P O BOX 56
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of submitting your application, please regard your application unsuccessful.