CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
An experienced Construction Project Manager is required to work on residential and
commercial developments. Responsibilities The incumbent will be required to deliver
- Take full ownership and manage the entire construction project from
- municipal servicing of land to the final handover of the last unit. 2. Being able
- to deliver a good quality project on time and within budget parameters. 3.
- Project forecasting and feasibility projections. 4. Plan the projects programmes
- from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes 5.
- Develop budgets and initiate savings. 6. Keep Executive Management
- informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations 7. Project
- administration. 8. Be able to hold and maintain site meetings, site inspections
- and manage the results of the external entities such as the professional team’s
- contributions, etc 9. Resource Allocation - Materials, Tools, etc.
- 10.Demonstrate sound Customer Relationship Management and
- Communication skills Candidate Requirements
- •BSc / B-Eng. in Construction
- Management or equivalent
- 5-10yrs experience in Construction Industry
- Project Management Qualification
- Professional Registration SACPCMP
- Experience in working on different types of contracts
Email CV’s to: email@example.com