SENIOR BOND SECRETARY
MILTONS MATSEMELA INC. TABLE VIEW, are looking for a senior bond secretary with ABSA and/or Standard Bank experience. Salary dependent on experience.
If you meet the above criteria please submit a short CV to T Grauso via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The firm Miltons Inc. was established in 1995. During 2003 we embraced the ethos of transformation which is sweeping our country and as from February 2004 have changed our name to Miltons Matsemela Inc. thereby acknowledging the appointment of our two newest directors.
The attorneys of this firm have jointly notched up in excess of 160 years of experience in practice. With offices in Table View, Cape Town, Tygerberg and Claremont, we offer the full spectrum of legal services including conveyancing, estate agency law, commercial law, general litigation, family law, wills, trusts and notarial services.
The firm is directed by 10 attorneys, and employs 75 professional and paralegal staff members.
We understand the importance of transferring property and registering bonds promptly, efficiently and cost effectively.
We believe that as a firm we are equipped to honour our commitments as set out in our mission statement for the following reasons:
1. The attorneys of this firm are well experienced in their individual fields of expertise.
2. We have paralegal staff well trained and dedicated to their responsibilities.
3. We are a progressive firm who believe that marketing is the way to the future and we have a number of public relation officers in our employ.
4. We have modern computerised systems including online reporting.
5. We are associated with the major financial institutions.
6. We subscribe to the major Law Reports and Journals for purposes of monitoring changes in legislations and new developments in law.
7. The attorneys of this firm recognise that the practise of law does not occur during normal working hours only and have accordingly committed their life-styles to the support of our clients on a 24 hour a day basis.
8. We are actively involved in our community and take the interest of our community to heart.