SENIOR PROFESSIONAL OFFICER (CONTRACT MANAGEMENT)
DIRECTORATE OF THE MAYOR - ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE
SENIOR PROFESSIONAL OFFICER
TCOE SALARY COMMENCING FROM R694 272 PER ANNUM
REF NO: DM 11/18
- Relevant B degree including BComm, LLB, etc
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience.
Key performance areas:
- Implementation of corporate Contract Management Policy/Framework, Guidelines and Protocols
- Interaction with relevant stakeholders in order to control and coordinate contract management services
- Facilitation, oversight and monitoring of Contract Dispute Resolution Mechanisms
- Conduct research and provide advisory services
- Develop, implement and maintain contract management information systems and record keeping
- Ensure efficient and effective use of department resources
- Staff supervision.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
Closing date: 23 March 2018
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing
- Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered
- If no notification of appointment is received within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful