ASSETS AND FACILITIES MANAGEMENT - FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
BASIC SALARY COMMENCING FROM R381 160 PER ANNUM
REF NO: AFM 20/18
- Provision of FM Services, namely soft services and technical services to facilitate the effective functioning of facilities within a specific area
- Co-ordination, control, implementation and monitoring of all the FM and specialized maintenance operations
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety, stator compliance, acts, regulations and professional standards
- Co-ordination and adherence and control to agreed productivity and performance standards with internal clients and external service providers
- Stakeholder relationship management and customer liaison
- Supervision of staff and contractors
- Assist with the compilation of tenders, contract management and administration.
Key performance areas:
- A trade-tested Artisan or Professional/Technical Qualification
- Valid driver’s licence
- Computer literacy
- 5 Years’ relevant experience.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
Closing date: 23 March 2018
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing
- Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered
- If no notification of appointment is received within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful