MMIGRATION LAW - ARTICLED CLERK / ATTORNEY /IMMIGRATION PRACTITIONER
Largest national immigration law firm is ever expanding and seeking to appoint top end professional staff to its staff complement in its Cape Town and Johannesburg offices.
Only applicants that are able to comply with the below mentioned key requirements will be considered eligible for an interview either in person or through its agencies.
- University Graduate with LLB degree with sound and proven academic accomplishments or registered immigration practitioner
- Admitted attorney or practical legal school an advantage
- Passionate and results driven individual with a desire to grow within the firm
- Advanced language skills an advantage i.e. French, German, Spanish, Portuguese
- Experience in immigration work an advantage
- Code 08 driver’s licence and own vehicle essential
Top end remuneration. Applicant must satisfy all the requirements at hand for the position. Only compliant CV’s will be adjudicated. Email short CV to firstname.lastname@example.org