Group Accounts Internship in Cape Town
Group Accounts Internship
Distell presents exciting opportunities for candidates with potential for placement in our Group Accounts Department, based at Techno Park in Stellenbosch. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Group Accounts.
Purpose of the Position
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience before qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing February 2020 and terminating January 2021.
Key Learning Areas include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monthly tracker pushed onto GAM’s (incl Regionals) inked to a specific GA Sales Sales vs Distell vs Channel
- Will also include user friendly structure of OTIF report that includes Mth and YTD view by Segment
- 4A analytics and tracker
- Listing opportunity by GA drilled down to cluster using Power Pack as the guide
- Building and maintaining Rep tracker on Listing opportunities
- Pricing and claims analytics in order to assist EDI ordering and HIVE claims
- Master data within GWL portals
- Reset cost adjustment within PnP portal
- Loading of deals internal as well as within GWL portals
- Listing of new products within GWL portal
- Coordinate and Management of claims i.e. new/old and valid/invalid.
- Assist with updating activity within Account Plan in order to pull through to monthly Rep Info Sheet
- Other admin assistance as needed
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree / diploma;
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills;
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- Driver’s License would be beneficial
- South African citizen;
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter,
- A curriculum vitae,
- Certified academic record,
- Certified copy of Grade 12,
- A letter from the tertiary institution,
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution ,
- Certified copies of Identity Document.
Reference Number: 16095
Closing Date: 30 September 2019