PROVINCIAL SKILLS ADVISORS (4 POSTS) in Gauteng, Limpopo, Kwazulu/natal & Eastern Cape
PROVINCIAL SKILLS ADVISORS (4 POSTS)
Gauteng X1 (Ref. 26898/01)
Limpopo X1 (Ref. 26898/02)
Eastern Cape X1 (Ref. 26898/03)
KwaZulu-Natal X1 (Ref. 26898/04)
Salary: R587 776.18 — R687 811.44 per annum (Total Cost to Company)
The successful candidate will manage and coordinate all assigned provincial projects, such as learnerships, skills programmes, internships, bursaries, workplace agreements, support for small/micro Levy paying organisations, communicate scarce and critical skills in the Province and liaise with external and internal stakeholders with respect to all aspects of skills development provided by the ETDP SETA.
The four (4) successful applicants will be based at one of the ETDP SETA offices located in Braamfontein (Gauteng), East London (Eastern Cape), Polokwane (Limpopo) or Durban (KZN).
Successful candidates will be reporting to the Provincial Managers in the respective provincial offices and must have the following minimum requirements:
Qualifications and Experience:
- A three-year Bachelors degree (NOF Level 7 as recognised by SAQA) in Education, Training and Development or Public Administration or Human Resources Management or Human Resources Development or Social Science
- A qualification in Project Management will be an advantage
- At least 5 years functional ETD experience in the skills development processes with 2 years Project Management related experience
- Sound knowledge of the Skills Development Framework and related legislation, including the Skills Development Act (SDA), the Skills Development Levies Act (SDLA), the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) Act and the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), etc.
- Ability to plan and organise work using own initiative 'Willingness to work outside of official hours and work under pressure 'Computer literacy (MS Office packages) and the ability to work with data
- A valid driver's licence.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication, facilitation, presentation and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well within a team and independently
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Sound report writing skills
- Ability to communicate processes effectively and adhere to timeframes and specific deadlines.
Ultimate Recruitment Solutions has been appointed to handle the responses for these positions.
Applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com (with the relevant post title in the subject line) or fax to 086 654 1819. Detailed job specifications can be viewed on www.ursonline.co.za.
CLOSING DATE: 04 OCTOBER 2019 AT MIDNIGHT
The successful incumbents will be required to enter into a Performance Contract with the ETDP SETA. Interested applicants (who qualify in respect of all the criteria above) should submit a detail Curriculum Vitae, with certified copies of Qualifications, Identity Document, a valid driver's licence and Letter of Motivation highlighting previous career achievements to the email address or fax number mentioned above. Applications without certified copies of qualifications and ID document will be disqualified.
The appointment will be made in accordance with the ETDP SETA's Employment Equity Policy. Further, the ETDP SETA promotes the employment of people with disabilities and reserves the right not to make an appointment. Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.