Field Sales Representative in Durban, eThekwini Metro
Field Sales Representative
volt.africa Durban, has an exciting and challenging position for a dynamic Field Sales Representative with a proven track record in digital advertising platforms. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and the selling of digital solutions across multimedia platforms.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Meet sales targets.
- Sell digital solutions across multi-media platforms
- Meet set KPI’s
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels of the business environment
- Be dedicated to customer care and service.
- Be innovative, self motivated and able to thrive in a pressurized and deadline-driven environment.
- Develop, execute and manage sales within the advertising environment.
- New business development
- Prepare and present proposals to clients as and when required.
- Gather market intelligence where possible to better assist clients with their needs
- Ensure that product knowledge is up to standard in order to offer sound, professional advice to prospects and clients.
- Build and sustain client relationships so that market share is maintained.
- Operate as part of a team and also have the ability to work independently.
- Fluent in English
- Be in possession of a matric certificate or equivalent.
- Have at least 2 years media and digital sales experience.
- Be computer literate.
- Have a reliable vehicle
- Be in possession of a valid driver's license.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- Proven track record of developing new business.
- Ability to write good proposals and be able to articulate well to clients.
- Have organising, planning and administrative skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills and be a team player.
- Be able to work well under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Energetic, creative thinker with the ability to translate these into sales.
- Professionalism, tenacity and drive.
volt.africa is committed to its Employment Equity and Affirmative Action strategy.
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit a written application and detailed CV to:
Human Resources Department
P O BOX 56, CAPE TOWN,8000
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.