Telesales Rep in Durban, eThekwini Metro
volt.africa Durban, has an exciting and challenging position for a dynamic Telesales Representative with a proven track record which will entail selling digital solutions across multi-media platforms. The incumbent must have extensive sales background and be able to sell across multiple platforms.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Meet sales targets.
- Sell digital solutions across multi-media platforms
- Cold canvass new business and service existing clients.
- Meet set KPI’s
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels of the business environment.
- Be dedicated to customer care and service.
- Be innovative, self motivated and able to thrive in a pressurized and deadline-driven environment.
- Develop, execute and manage sales within the advertising environment.
- Prepare and present proposals to clients as and when required.
- Gather market intelligence where possible to better assist clients with their needs
- Ensure that product knowledge is up to standard in order to offer sound, professional advice to prospects and clients.
- Build and sustain client relationships so that market share is maintained.
- Operate as part of a team and also have the ability to work independently.
- Achieve monthly targets
- Excellent sales ability with a 2-3 year telesales track record preferably in an advertising environment.
- Must be able to sell on a digital platform.
- Be computer literate
- Be able to type fast and accurate (at least 35wpm).
- Proven cold canvassing ability and be able to consistently source new business opportunities.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Be customer service orientated.
- Be well organised with strong administration skills.
- Be able to work accurately to deadline with minimum supervision in a highly pressurised team environment.
volt.africa is committed to its Employment Equity and Affirmative Action strategy.
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit a written application and detailed CV to:
Human Resources Department
P O BOX 56, CAPE TOWN,8000
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Submit Your CV
We are always on the lookout for new talent. If you like what we have showcased here and believe we would be a great fit, add your CV to our Talent Pool of candidates and we might just be calling you for an interview.