Campaign Strategist in Cape Town, Cape Town Metro
Volt Africa has an exciting opportunity for a Campaign Strategist who will be responsible to manage the successful implementation, optimization and delivery of multiple Omni-channel campaigns across all brands
- Work closely with the sales teams in conceptualising and devising integrated client campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Ensure that projects include all the milestones required to reach successful completion via management resource availability and allocation.
- Measurement of project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Ensure projects are meeting client requirements and that the project team is as effective and efficient as possible.
- Manage processes and procedures needed to ensure that all aspects of project status are communicated clearly as required.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Effectively manage stakeholders who have an interest in the project.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive status updates and produce weekly and monthly status reports.
The applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Project management and marketing tertiary qualification.
- 2 years campaign or project management experience within the media / publishing industry
- Knowledge of web analytics and able to translate quantitative numbers
- Digital advertising experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Analytical skills
- Applicant should have good analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and time management skills
- Problem solving ability
- Investigative and research skills
- Ability to change focus at a short notice
Volt Africa is committed to its Employment Equity and Affirmative Action strategy.
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit a written application and detailed CV to:
Human Resources Department
P O BOX 56
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Submit Your CV
We are always on the lookout for new talent. If you like what we have showcased here and believe we would be a great fit, add your CV to our Talent Pool of candidates and we might just be calling you for an interview.