DIGITAL TELESALES REPRESENTATIVE in Cape Town
DIGITAL TELESALES REPRESENTATIVE CAPE TOWN
Volt Africa has an exciting and challenging position in Cape Town for a dynamic Telesales Representative, with a proven track record, which will entail selling digital solutions across multi-media platforms.The incumbent must have an extensive sales background and the ability to sell across multiple platforms.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Meeting sales targets.
- Selling digital solutions across multi-media platforms.
- Cold canvassing new business and service existing clients.
- Meeting set KPI’s.
- Having the ability to liaise at all levels of the business environment.
- Being dedicated to customer care and service.
- Being innovative, self motivated and able to thrive in a pressurized and deadline-driven environment.
- Developing, executing and managing sales within the advertising environment.
- Preparing and presenting proposals to clients as and when required.
- Gathering market intelligence where possible to better assist clients with their needs.
- Ensuring that product knowledge is up to standard in order to offer sound, professional advice to prospects and clients.
- Building and sustaining client relationships to ensure that market share is maintained.
- Operating as part of a team and have the ability to work independently.
- Achieving monthly targets.
- Excellent sales ability with a 2-3 year telesales track record preferably in a digital advertising environment.
- Must be confident selling on digital platforms.
- Have strong computer skills.
- Have proven cold canvassing ability and source of new business opportunities.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Customer service orientated.
- Well organized with strong administration skills.
- Be able to work accurately to deadlines with minimum supervision in a highly pressurized team environment.
Volt is committed to its Employment Equity and Affirmative Action strategy.
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit a written application and detailed CV to:
Human Resources Department
P O BOX 56, CAPE TOWN,8000
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.