DIGITAL FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE in Cape Town
DIGITAL FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE CAPE TOWN
Volt Africa has an exciting and challenging position in Cape Town for a dynamic Digital Field Sales Representative with a proven track record in digital advertising platforms. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and the selling of digital solutions across multi-media platforms.
- Meet sales targets.
- Sell digital solutions across multi-media platforms
- Meet set KPI’s
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels of the business environment.
- Be dedicated to customer care and service.
- Be innovative, self motivated and able to thrive in a pressurized and deadline-driven environment.
- Develop, execute and manage sales within the advertising environment.
- New business development
- Prepare and present proposals to clients as and when required.
- Gather market intelligence where possible to better assist clients with their needs
- Ensure that product knowledge is up to standard in order to offer sound, professional advice to prospects and clients.
- Build and sustain client relationships so that market share is maintained.
- Operate as part of a team and also have the ability to work independently.
The applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Fluent in English
- Have at least 2 years media and digital sales experience.
- Be computer literate.
- Have a reliable vehicle
- Be in possession of a valid driver's license.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- Proven track record of developing new business.
- Ability to write good proposals and be able to articulate well to clients.
- Have organising, planning and administrative skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills and be a team player.
- Be able to work well under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Energetic, creative thinker with the ability to translate these into sales.
- Professionalism, tenacity and drive.
Volt Digital Solutions is committed to its Employment Equity and Affirmative Action strategy.
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit a written application and detailed CV to:
Human Resources Department
P O Box 56, Cape Town, 8000
Submit Your CV
We are always on the lookout for new talent. If you like what we have showcased here and believe we would be a great fit, add your CV to our Talent Pool of candidates and we might just be calling you for an interview.