DIGITAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER in Cape Town
DIGITAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER CAPE TOWN
Volt Africa has an exciting opportunity in Cape Town for a Digital Business Development Manager to increase overall revenue opportunities by building relationships and cultivating new prospects within the digital landscape.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with existing and prospective clients to deploy new and existing digital products.
- Performing business analysis to optimize targeting of prospects.
- Identifying new markets and customers for digital products.
- Obtaining feedback from clients to improve existing digital products and develop new digital offerings.
- Leading and actively participating in the Business Development function.
- Developing a sound process for quantitative and qualitative new business analysis.
- Monitoring market trends and recommending strategies for alignment.
- Evaluating competitor strategies, strengths and weaknesses.
- Ensuring business growth through planning, directing and managing business development activities to ensure deliverables in line with Company strategy.
- Ensuring effective achievement of functional developments through leadership of projects by setting clear objectives in order to deliver optimal results.
- Performing market research and analysis.
- Monitoring external and internal environment for development of new market opportunities.
- Evaluating and determining how competitive and current the Company is in comparison to the latest industry trends.
- Identifying brand property opportunities as a result of market changes.
- Overseeing feasibility studies and business plans for brand development.
- Formulating specific budgets and expenditure plans for brand development campaigns.
- 5+ years Marketing, Advertising, Business Management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years in a leadership role.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), and planning skills.
- Experience in working with customers to develop and deploy new business solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation and reasoning).
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization as well as internal and external clients.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated experience translating customer problems/ issues/ ideas into tangible solutions.
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis.
- Strong track record of bringing in new business.
- Entrepreneurial and independent, willing to be creative.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team.
Volt Africa is committed to its Employment Equity and Affirmative Action strategy.
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit a written application and detailed CV to:
Lee Clews Human
P O Box 56, Cape Town, 8000
Submit Your CV
We are always on the lookout for new talent. If you like what we have showcased here and believe we would be a great fit, add your CV to our Talent Pool of candidates and we might just be calling you for an interview.