Facilities Administration Support in Durban
Facilities Administration Support
The Association for the Aged (Tafta) is seeking an Administrator with the following knowledge and skills for the Facilities Management Department.
- An Administration Diploma with Project administration/management or equivalent.
- Demonstrable competency in MS Office and MS Project is essential.
- National diploma in construction and/or practical knowledge or experience in the construction/maintenance/facilities, consulting services or engineering environments would be beneficial.
- This position is responsible for all the administration support for daily operations and projects.
- Valid driver licence required.
- Strong organisation, planning and time management, customer service, stress tolerance and communication skills required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
Applications to: email@example.com
Applicants who have not received a response by 11 October 2019 may consider the application unsuccessful.
Submit Your CV
We are always on the lookout for new talent. If you like what we have showcased here and believe we would be a great fit, add your CV to our Talent Pool of candidates and we might just be calling you for an interview.