Intern 18.2 Graduate Finance in Klerksdorp, North West
Intern 18.2 Graduate Finance
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: North West
Categories: HR - Operation Management
NO OF POSITIONS: 2
Sibanye-Stillwater is offering Internship programmes to community members who have obtained a tertiary qualification
Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 21 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of adversity and equity in employment
A LIMITED NUMBER OF INTERNSHIP PROGRAMMES ARE BEING OFFERED TO CANDIDATES FOR A FIXED-TERM PROGRAMME IN LINE WITH SIBANYE-STILLWATER’S BUSINESS NEEDS, TO INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE OBTAINED .
- BComm Finance / Accountancy / Business Management / Human Resource Management
Beneficiaries of the Internship programme will receive a 1½ year fixed-term employment contract to obtain post-graduate experience.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE:
- Be in possession of a relevant qualification when applying for an Internship programme
APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- SAPS Certified Copies of ID and relevant qualifications
- Complete Academic Record
- Proof of Residence (fraudulent submissions will be excluded from applications)
- By submitting your CV, applicants are consenting to the Company’s assessment and interview process
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
FOLLOWING WILL BE REQUIRED AS PART OF THE APPLICATIONS PROCESS :
- Applications to be done online - www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com
- No manual applications will be accepted by the HR or Recruitment personnel
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO:
- Applicants from local communities and labour sending areas
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD COMPLETE ONLINE FORM USING THE LINK BELOW:
Website : www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com
HR Contact Person : Esme Atherstone
Recruitment Person : Lyllian Ndlovu
Recruiter`s Contact Person : 014 495 2580
NB: Kindly note that Programme duration dependent on discipline specifics.
Applications close: 15 Oct 2019 South Africa Standard Time