Manager - Learning and Development in Centurion, Tshwane Metro
Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority The Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSiRA) with its head office in Pretoria is the statutory body regulating the private security industry in South Africa. PSiRA is looking for a dynamic experienced and suitably qualified professional to take up the following challenging positions. It is the intention of the Authority to promote representivity through the filling of this position.
Manager - Learning and Development
Salary: All-inclusive package of R801 623 per annum
- National Diploma or degree in Human Resources Development Management or Management of Training coupled with at least 7 years' experience in Human Resource Training and Development environment of which 3 years should have been at Managerial level
- SDF Certificate will be an added advantage
- Drivers License is essential.
- Knowledge and skills in developing training material and course modules
- Knowledge of ETDP unit standards
- In-depth knowledge of and competence in HR theory and practice in employee performance management
- Knowledge of evaluation impact and alignment of training with the strategy and performance of the organisation
- In-depth knowledge of management and implementation of learnership and internship programme
- Knowledge of management and implementation of ABET programme
- Knowledge of Training and Development-related Labour Legislation and relevant Acts
- Ability to prioritise, resource allocation and deliver on time
- Excellent people/interpersonal skills (in a diplomatic manner)
- Advanced computer literacy in MS Office packages
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Excellent report-writing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Service delivery focus and deliver on time
- Managing and allocate resources effectively
- stakeholder relations and relationship building
- Ability to promote teamwork
- Ability to motivate and counsel people positively
- Ability to take key decisions in complex situations and stand by the decisions taken.
Candidates are requested to send a comprehensive CV accompanied by certified copies of qualifications together with application letter for the attention of the Human Capital Division, Private Bag X817, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered to 420 Witch Hazel Avenue, Block B Office Park 2, Highveld Ext 70 or go to www.psira.co.za to register and apply.
Closing date for applications: 21 August 2019
NB: No faxed applications will be accepted and short-listed candidates may be required to write competency tests as part of the selection process. In cases where more information is required, short-listed candidates may be asked to provide a portfolio of evidence. Applicants who have not been contacted on/before 31 December 2019 must consider their applications unsuccessful.