FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INTERN in Gauteng, Johannesburg
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INTERN
Number of positions: 1
Remuneration: R 100 008.00 per annum (no further benefits)
- The potential intern should be a new graduate.
- Preferably 3 years Degree/Diploma BCom/BTech in Financial Management with an accredited registered higher institute.
- Basic knowledge of MFMA, knowledge of Municipal Finance environment.
- Must be within the age group 21 — 35 years.
- Must reside in Lesedi.
- Strategic and operational financial management.
- Financial and performance reporting.
- Governance, professional ethics and values.
- Auditing and accountability.
- Partnership and stakeholder relations.
- Change, risk and project management.
- Procurement and contract management.
KINDLY NOTE: Qualification and SA citizenship checks will be conducted on all short-listed candidates. Where applicable, successful candidates will be subjected to additional checksIsecurity checks. It is the applicant's responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). APPLICATIONS: To apply interested candidates must submit a fully completed application form obtained from our website: www.lesedi.gov.za. Attach a signed application letter, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of qualifications, driver's license and Identity Document to the Human Resource Office. Faxed, emailed or applications not made on the applicable application form will not be considered. Lesedi Local Municipality is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and employment equity, especially in terms 01 race, gender and disability. Applicants from designated groups are encouraged to apply. If you do not hear from us within 60 days after the closing date, kindly accept that your application was unsuccessful and communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. Applications in sealed envelopes must be hand-delivered to the Human Resource Office: Comer HF Verwoerd and Louw Street, Heidelberg during office hours only.
All enquiries relating to job content can be directed to the Senior Human Resource Practitioner, Ms Nerina Ramsammy. Tel 016 492-0207 firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr Teboho Tsoku. Tel 016 492 - 0099 email@example.com during office hours. Applications to be posted to: P.0 Box 201, Heidelberg, 1438.
Closing date: 03 September 2019