SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER in Gauteng, Johannesburg
SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER
Number of Positions Available: 1
Remuneration: TG 13: R379 308 — R492 408 per annum (benefits excluded)
- A LLB Degree, BCom Law or Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management.
- Certificate Programme in Municipal Finance and a Certificate in Compliance will be an added advantage.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Public sector experience is a must.
- Ensure compliance with Constitution, MFMA, SCM Regulations, PPPFA and its regulations, BBBEE, PAJA and other applicable legislation.
- Ensure that pillars of procurement are adhered to.
- Develop and implement the Procurement Plan of the municipality.
- Ensure that the SCM Bid Committees sit accordingly.
- Develop and implement the operation clean audit within the SCM.
- Ensure SCM Service Delivery Agreements are drafted and signed by Accounting Officer timeously.
- Ensure that Contract Management and Project Management principles are adhered to.
- Continuous monitoring of contracts and projects with user departments.
- Develop SCM related policies and review the SCM policies accordingly.
KINDLY NOTE: Qualification and SA citizenship checks will be conducted on all short-listed candidates. Where applicable, successful candidates will be subjected to additional checksIsecurity checks. It is the applicant's responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). APPLICATIONS: To apply interested candidates must submit a fully completed application form obtained from our website: www.lesedi.gov.za. Attach a signed application letter, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of qualifications, driver's license and Identity Document to the Human Resource Office. Faxed, emailed or applications not made on the applicable application form will not be considered. Lesedi Local Municipality is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and employment equity, especially in terms 01 race, gender and disability. Applicants from designated groups are encouraged to apply. If you do not hear from us within 60 days after the closing date, kindly accept that your application was unsuccessful and communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. Applications in sealed envelopes must be hand-delivered to the Human Resource Office: Comer HF Verwoerd and Louw Street, Heidelberg during office hours only.
All enquiries relating to job content can be directed to the Senior Human Resource Practitioner, Ms Nerina Ramsammy. Tel 016 492-0207 firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr Teboho Tsoku. Tel 016 492 - 0099 email@example.com during office hours. Applications to be posted to: P.0 Box 201, Heidelberg, 1438.
Closing date: 03 September 2019