Performance Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Practitioner in Johannesburg Metro, City of Johannesburg (JHB)
PERFORMANCE MONITORING, EVALUATION AND REPORTING PRACTITIONER (REF.: 26454/02)
Salary: R550 610 - R644 320 per annum (Total Cost To Company)
Fixed term contract until 31 March 2020
The ETDP SETA needs to employ a suitably qualified Performance Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Practitioner to provide monitoring, evaluation and reporting technical and administrative support to all SETA business units, including provinces in their implementation of the organisational strategy and Annual Performance Plan.
This also entails reporting on ETDP SETA programme performance and implementation of M&E strategies, systems and tools that will ensure accurate and timely availability of performance information. The successful applicant will be based at the ETDP SETA Head Office located in Johannesburg.
The successful incumbent will be reporting to the Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist and will be expected to develop strong working relationships on performance M&E related matters with ETDP SETA Head office units and provincial offices.
The incumbent should meet the following minimum requirements:
Qualification and Experience:
- A relevant degree in Education, Public/Business Administration, Econometrics, Population Studies or Social/ Political Sciences
- A postgraduate degree in the above or diploma in M&E will serve as an advantage
- At least five (5) years experience in the implementation of programmes/projects, monitoring performance against indicators, evaluations, reporting and data processing
- Advanced computer skills with MS Office packages and any other statistical/data processing packages
- A valid driver's licence is essential.
Knowledge and Personal Attributes:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Skills Development processes, monitoring and evaluation relevant applicable Legislations
- Strong report writing and analytical skills -Ability to organise and work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Ability to design and implement internal systems and controls to ensure sound performance monitoring and reporting
- Excellent planning, organising, communication and project/programme management skills
- Knowledge of document management, tracking and retrieving of information as well as relevant applicable legislations
- Good communication and writing skills
- Good Administration skills
- Demonstrate project management skills.
Ultimate Recruitment Solutions has been appointed to handle the responses for these positions.
Applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com (with the relevant post title in the subject line) or fax to 086 654 1819.
Detailed job specifications can be viewed on www.ursonline.co.za
The successful incumbents will be required to enter into a Performance Contract with the ETDP SETA.
Interested applicants (who qualify in respect of all the criteria above) should send a Curriculum Vitae, with certified copies of Qualifications and Identity Document, a valid driver’s licence and Letter of Motivation highlighting previous career achievements to the email address and fax number mentioned for each post.
CLOSING DATE: 26 JULY 2019 AT MIDNIGHT
The appointment will be made in accordance with the ETDP SETA's Employment Equity Policy. Further, the ETDP SETA promotes the employment of people with disabilities and reserves the right not to make an appointment. Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only. Applications with no certified copies of qualifications, drivers licence and ID document will be disqualified.