Manager: ICT in Johannesburg Metro, City of Johannesburg (JHB)
Manager: ICT (REF: 26454/01)
Salary: R1 022 580 - R1 154 430 per annum (Total Cost to Company)
Fixed term contract until 31 March 2020
The ETDP SETA needs to employ a suitably qualified ITC Manager. The appointee will be responsible for aligning the Information Technology (IT) operation with ETDP SETA business objectives and manage the full scope of IT work within the organisation by adopting and overseeing the implementation of modern IT infrastructure, systems and processes in order to enable an effective and efficient IT operations function.
The successful applicant will be based at the ETDP SETA Head Office located in Johannesburg and will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will also develop a strong working relationship with internal staff, Constituencies and Service Providers. The incumbent should meet the following minimum requirements:
Qualification and Experience:
- A relevant postgraduate degree in Information Technology/In formation Systems/Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 10 years experience in an IT environment with at least five years management experience in the ICT Sector
- Strong awareness of the SETA landscape and a good knowledge of current affairs
- Numeracy and computer literacy (MS Office Suite)
- A valid driver's licence is essential.
Knowledge and Personal Attributes:
- Knowledge of ICT related legislations and policies
- Broad knowledge of SETA industry and understanding of skills development trends
- Good knowledge of Corporate Governance and the Regulatory Framework, including the Public Finance Management Act and King IV, CGICT Policy framework, ICT operations and service management
- Sound knowledge of the designing and development of ICT systems and risk management
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure support, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Business Continuity Management, Needs Analysis and project management skills
- Good leadership and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Presentation skills
- Budgeting skills
- Interpersonal and analytical skills
- Team player
- Client focus, integrity, organised and proactive.
Ultimate Recruitment Solutions has been appointed to handle the responses for these positions.
Applications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with the relevant post title in the subject line) or fax to 086 654 1819.
Detailed job specifications can be viewed on www.ursonline.co.za
The successful incumbents will be required to enter into a Performance Contract with the ETDP SETA.
Interested applicants (who qualify in respect of all the criteria above) should send a Curriculum Vitae, with certified copies of Qualifications and Identity Document, a valid driver’s licence and Letter of Motivation highlighting previous career achievements to the email address and fax number mentioned for each post.
CLOSING DATE: 26 JULY 2019 AT MIDNIGHT
The appointment will be made in accordance with the ETDP SETA's Employment Equity Policy. Further, the ETDP SETA promotes the employment of people with disabilities and reserves the right not to make an appointment. Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only. Applications with no certified copies of qualifications, drivers licence and ID document will be disqualified.