Driver/Messenger in Johannesburg Metro, City of Johannesburg (JHB)
Department: Group Finance
Branch: Management Support Unit
Salary: R9 326,60 per month (basic salary excluding benefits)
- Grade 12/NQF level 4
- Three (3) years’ driving experience
- Valid Code C1 driver’s licence and PDP
- Good knowledge of routes, suburbs and cities.
- Perform tasks/activities associated with transportation of work material/equipment, visitors and employees to and from worksites as and when required
- Tasks associated with the collection, batching and distribution of mail and other related administrative support services.
Key performance areas:
- Collect goods, agendas, parcels and other related activities that enable proper functioning of the department
- Undertake specific tasks/activities that are associated with the provision of support.
Leading competencies: Must be able to work nightshift as and when required.
- Good communication, very articulate and assertive
- Computer literacy.
Applications for this position, together with a comprehensive CV, should be forwarded to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Mlungisi Ramatladi,
tel. (011) 628 4679
All the positions above are employment equity-targeted and preference will be given to EE targeted groups, including people with disabilities.
Closing date: 17 July 2019
The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment. Appointments will be made in accordance with the CoJ’s EE Policy. Applications must contain at least three referees.
An application letter together with a comprehensive CV must be forwarded to the contact details as entioned above.
If you have not heard from us within six weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.