Operational Manager: Case Management and Litigations in Braamfontein, Johannesburg
Division: Employee Relations and Development
Department: Group Corporate and Shared Services
Salary Range: R25 876.87 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
Operational Manager: Case Management and Litigations
- Grade 12/NQF level 4 plus National Diploma in HRM LR or Labour Law (NQF level 6)
- Three (3) - four (4) years' working experience in the LR field
- Proven track record in Labour Relations management, managing external Stakeholders, conflict resolution, change management and organizational development.
- Provide expert Labour Relation oversight, advisory advocacy, counsel and support
- Ensure consistency and quality of collection agreement, Labour policies and procedures
- As the Labour Relations Specialist you will be working with the team of Labour Relations Specialists, Human Resources professionals and line managers to address relations issue providing advice and direction, including providing counsel and support to management in addressing employee grievances.
Key Performance Areas:
- Manage coordinates and control procedures associated with Disciplinary and Grievance cases and enquiries
- Prepare and represents the Municipality in cases referred for Conciliation/Arbitration
- Provide practical training and guidance to Management on procedures and applications associated with specific Labour Relations processes
- Perform specific administrative tasks/responsibility associated with the functions.
- Able to work under pressure
- COJ values and Batho Pele Principles.
- Knows Vision Strategy
- Knowledge of LR policies
- HR policies
- Understand Public Services Environment
- Understand Government Operations and Structures
- Understand LR and HR processes
- Knowledge of Collective Agreements
- LR Administration procedures and Labour Legislation
- Skills development legislation
- Knowledge of change management and organizational development.
Contact Person: Mashudu Rasalanavho,
Tel No: (011) 407 6322,
Workplace: 158 Civic Boulevard.
Metropolitan Centre, Braamfontein
This is an employment equity targeted position and preference will be given to EE targeted groups including people with disabilities.
Closing date: 23 July 2019
The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment. Appointments will be made in accordance with the CoJ’s EE Policy. Application letters, together with a comprehensive CV must be forwarded to the contact details as mentioned above. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessfu
Submit Your CV
We are always on the lookout for new talent. If you like what we have showcased here and believe we would be a great fit, add your CV to our Talent Pool of candidates and we might just be calling you for an interview.