Project Administrator in Johannesburg Metro, City of Johannesburg (JHB)
Become a member of the new and exciting team of the JRA and contribute towards its mobility strategy. JRA is currently in the process of filling the following vacancies:
Basic Salary: R219 815 to R329 722 per annum (Ref: 10/2019/96)
- Request quotes and process requisitions for associated projects
- Process invoices for all work done and purchases made
- Work closely with supply chain management to select suitable suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure all goods are delivered on time and necessary documents are submitted for payment
- Provide administrative services, supporting the manager and senior technicians as necessary
- Monitor project implementation schedule and communicate with affected parties (QAs, marketing, etc.)
- Monitor the logistics (material) administration of the unit ensuring that the material issued matches material used and returned balances, and that all documentation is processed timeously
- Assist manager with performance and financial reporting for submission
- Notify regarding timing for resolution of specific work orders
- Apply for electricity power supply connections at City Power and Eskom offices upon request
- Collect all required documents per traffic signal intersection for reconciliation and verification
- Deal with financial queries from contractors
- Communicate requirements to utilities, contractors, etc.
- Communicate and inform (verbally and in writing) internal and external stakeholders of relevant issues.
- Diploma in administration with relevant general knowledge of administration or NQF equivalent
- Driver’s licence
- Must be computer literate
- Three years’ experience in related field.
Following the application procedure stated below, please forward your application for this position to e-mail
Interested candidates should forward their CVs with certified copies of qualifications, ID and application letter stating the relevant reference number to the e-mail address provided for each position for the attention of Ms Precious Ngolele or Mr Tebogo Thobejane.
Applicants who applied for the positions that are being re-advertised, are required to re-apply as their previous applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 23 July 2019.
NB: Applicants who fail to submit the necessary documents and who do not meet minimum requirements will be disqualified.
JRA is an equal opportunity company and committed to EE principles. If you do not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. Coloured and Indian persons, women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. JRA reserves the right not to appoint. By submitting your application for a position, you acknowledge that the information is required for the purpose of processing and adjudicating your job application against requirements of the position and you consent to the processing and archiving of the said information.
JRA, its employees or representatives never ask for a fee from job seekers. Any such requests are fraudulent. Please report any suspicious activities in this regard to the JRA anti-fraud line on 080 000 2587.
Submit Your CV
We are always on the lookout for new talent. If you like what we have showcased here and believe we would be a great fit, add your CV to our Talent Pool of candidates and we might just be calling you for an interview.