CSSD Manager in Pinelands, Cape Town
Facility: Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital
An opportunity exists for a CSSD Manager in Theatre at Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital, reporting to Maruanda Liebenberg, Theatre Manager. The successful candidate will assist with the effective functioning and management of the CSSD unit.
Effective management of the CSSD unit, ensuring that all operational requirements are met daily.
- Effective management of cost saving in the CSSD environment
- Controlling of theft and breakage of instruments
- Quality assurance of theatre packs according to the standard as per the different cases.
- Excellent understanding of the working procedure in CSSD
- Understanding of the Infection Control Standards and Sterilization Standards according to Life Healthcare
- Ability to train the CSSD Assistants to be an optimally functioning
- Management of staff, including staff hours
- Be part of the Theatre staff team
- Nursing background and leadership/managerial experience
- Experience in Theatre and a Registered Nurse Qualification
- Strong customer orientation
- Team player
- Very energetic and well organised
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environmen
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work according to the flexi-hour system including night shift
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
Contact: Debra Choice Tel: 021 506 4150 Fax:086 522 7850 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date:Thursday, July 11, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.