Work Planner (Outsourced Printing) in Pretoria, Tshwane Metro
Work Planner (Outsourced Printing)
Salary: R257 508 per annum (Level 7) • (Ref no: GPW19/25) • Pretoria
- A 3 year degree/diploma in Supply Chain Management / Financial Management or equivalent qualification (NQF Level 6) plus 1-2 years' relevant experience OR Grade 12 or equivalent qualification plus 4-5 years' relevant experience
- Good communication and customer relation skills
- Good Computer literacy skills
- Knowledge of printing or related processes will be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for processing of outsourcing print work to external vendors
- Liaise with customers regarding printing specifications and artwork
- Preparing Request for Quotations" from either contracted printers or from a list of vendors on the supplier database
- Correctly process customer purchase order in accordance with standing instructions
- Prepare order submissions for approval
- Follow-up on the progress of outsourced orders.
Enquiries: Mr T Masiso, Tel. (012) 748-6291
The Government Printing Works is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. It is intended to promote representivity through the filling of these posts. The candidature of persons whose appointment/transfer/ promotion will promote representivity will receive preference.
Note: Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service Department) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed. A clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z83, recent comprehensive CV specifying all qualifications and experience with respective dates. Certified copies of qualifications, ID and a valid driver's licence (where required), must be attached.
It is the responsibility of applicants in possession of foreign qualifications to submit evaluated results by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The Government Printing Works reserves the right to fill or not fill its advertised posts.
General information: Shortlisted candidates must be available for interviews at a date and time determined by the Government Printing Works. Shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the jobs; the logistics of which will be communicated by the Government Printing Works. Following the interview and the technical exercise, the Selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic management competency assessment (in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the Implementation of Competency-based assessments). The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies, using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools. Personnel suitability checks will also be administered as a part of the selection process. Successful candidates will be required to enter in an employment contract and performance agreement (as relevant), and must obtain a positive security clearance. All applications must be forwarded to: The Branch: Human Resources, Government Printing Works, 149 Bosman Street, Pretoria or Private Bag 1185, Pretoria 0001, for attention: Ms M Mbokane, Human Resources, tel.(01 2) 748.6296.
Closing date: 8 July 2019 at 12:00 pm
Applications received after the closing date as well as those who do not comply with the requirements will not be taken into consideration. If you have not received a response from this institution within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.