MANAGER – PROSECUTIONS in Centurion, Tshwane Metro
MANAGER – PROSECUTIONS
R801 623.00 Basic salary p/a plus benefits
The Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSiRA) with its head office in Pretoria is the statutory body regulating the private security industry in South Africa. PSiRA is looking for dynamic experienced and suitably qualified professional to take up the following challenging position. It is the intention of the Authority to promote representivity through the filling of this position.
- B.A (Law)/ B.Proc/ BJuris/ LLB qualification is required
- Coupled with at least eight (8) years' experience in a legal advisory environment
- Valid driver's licence
- Prosecutorial experience will serve as an advantage.
- Envisaged candidate should possess good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of legislations
- Interpersonal Skills
- Computer Literate
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- The successful candidate is expected to have his/her own reliable vehicle.
Candidates are requested to send a comprehensive CV accompanied by certified copies of qualifications together with application letter for the attention of the Human Capital Division, Private Bag X817, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered to 420 Witch Hazel Avenue, Block B Office Park 2, Highveld Ext 70 or go to www.psira.co.za to register and apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 28 JUNE 2019
NB: No faxed applications will be accepted and short-listed candidates will be required to write competency tests as part of the selection process. In case where more information is required, short-listed candidates may be asked to provide portfolio of evidence. Applicants who have not been contacted on/before 31 August 2019 must consider their applications as being unsuccessful.