FAMILY COUNSELLOR SUPERVISOR (GRADE 1) in Cape Town
FAMILY COUNSELLOR SUPERVISOR (GRADE 1)
REF NO: 54/19/FA/WC
CENTRE: OFFICE OF THE FAMILY ADVOCATE: CAPE TOWN
SALARY: R384 228 - R 445 425 per annum.
(Salary will be in accordance with OSD determination)
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification which allows for professional registration with the SACSSP;
- Professional registration with the SACSSP;
- A minimum of five (5) years appropriate experience in Social Work after registration as a Social Worker with the SACSSP
- Social Work supervisory will be added as an advantage;
- Knowledge and experience in Mediation;
- Court experience in leading Evidence;
- Knowledge and application of Family Law, including Mediation in certain Divorce Matters Act Maintenance Act and Domestic Violence Act;
- Children's Act (inclusive Hague Convention on International Child Abduction);
- A valid drivers' licence.
ENQUIRIES: Adv N Britz : (021) 426 1216
CLOSING DATE: 01 JULY 2019
NOTE: Interested applicants may visit the following website: www.justice.gov.za or www.dpsa.gov.za to view the full job specification of the above positions. Applications must be submitted on Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za. A Z83 form & CV must be accompanied by original certified copies of qualifications, identity document and a driver's license where necessary. A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications. Applications that do not comply with the above mentioned requirements will not be considered. All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical and competency assessment. Candidate will complete a financial disclosure form and also be required to undergo a security clearance. Foreigners or dual citizenship holder must provide the Police Clearance certificate from country of origin.The DOJ&CD is an equal opportunity employer. In the filling of vacant posts the objectives of section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 (Act No: 108 of 1996), the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act No: 55 of 1998) and relevant Human Resources policies of the Department will be taken into consideration. Reasonable accommodation shall be applied for People with Disabilities including where driver's license is a requirement. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from us within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The department reserves the right not to fill these positions. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply and preference will be given to the EE Target.