IT Auditor X 3 in Braamfontein
Department: Office of the City Manager
Branch: Group Risk and Assurance Services
Designation: IT Auditor X 3
Salary Range: R24 297.53 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
- A National Diploma / B Degree in Information Technology Management or related field (NQF level 6 / 7).
- Progress toward being certified in one or more of the following: CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT.
- Three (3) — four (4) years' experience in internal audit.
- Proficiency in IT auditing..
- Proficiency in Data Analysis
- Computer Auditing.
- General and application control reviews.
- Cybersecurity principle.
- Knowledge of ISACA —IIA —COBIT — ITIL standards..
- Knowledge of the SAP system environment
- Standards for Professional Practice of Internal Auditors
- Driver's license essential plus reliable vehicle. (Site visits)
Execute, conduct and report on scheduled audits and ensuring that audit work conform to the international Standard for Professional Practice of internal Audit in order to provide an independent , objectives assurance and consulting service design to add value improve the City's operations.
Under direction of the project manager, the internal Auditor is responsible for the timely execution of risk based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
Key Performance Areas:
- Conduct audit activities on assigned projects to meet project objectives to ensure value added risk assurance services to the client.
- Execute audit programs with each audit project to ensure that all risks identified are mitigated.
- Evaluate results of the audit and report.
- Control audit activities economically, efficiently and effectively to maximize quality of outputs.
- Implement and evaluate multiple audit engagement projects to meet strategic objectives of grass department and ultimately those of the City.
- Assist in liaising with internal stakeholders.
- Time and Stress management.
- Sound judgement; Enthusiasm; integrity; Confidentiality.
- Ability to work professionally and effectively with co-worker, audit clients, elected official and other decision makers.
- Understanding of governance, policy, budget management and operation of local government programs.
- Building and maintaining good interpersonal skills with colleagues, peers and clients.
- Compilation of system description and audit programs.
Contact Person: Sirelda de Klerk
Tel No: (011) 407 6800
Workplace: SAPPI building, 48 Ameshoff Street, Braamfontein
These are employment equity targeted positions and preference will be given to EE targeted groups including people with disabilities. Appointment will be made in accordance with the CoJ’s EE Policy. Application letter, together with a comprehensive CV must be forwarded to the contacts details mentioned above Closing date:
CLOSING DATE: 28 MAY 2019
The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of the closing date,