Senior Specialist IT Audit in Braamfontein
Department: Office of the City Manager
Branch: Grougm Risk and Assurance Services
Designation: Senior Specialist IT Audit
Salary Range: R38 605. 24 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
- A B Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology Management for equivalent NQF level 7.
- Five (5) — eight (8) years' experience in the IT auditing environment of which at least three (3) must be in a managerial position
- Must have data analytics experience.
- Human Resources finance and project management.
- Internal Controls.
- Information Technology Management
- Standards for Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Cybersecurity principles
- General and application control reviews.
- IT business risk assessments
- Proficient in data analysis.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Skills to perform and knowledge of tools related to integrated detection procedures on networks.
- Driver's license essential plus reliable vehicle. (Site visits)
Manage, plan, organize, supervise, and report on the activities of the assurance services audit projects in order to ensure that it is managed to achieve the functional business objectives and that audit work conforms to the International Standards for Professional Practice of Internal Auditing, Information Systems Audit and Control Associations and any other standards set by Group Risk Assurance Services- Group Internal Audit Services.
Key Performance Areas:
- Contribute in the development and implementation of the section coverage plans budget and timing.
- Plan, organize and control activities of the relevant section.
- Plan and control audit activities economically efficiently and effectively.
- Provide support ad monitor staff activities that relate to individual development performance and general administration.
- Establish and maintain communication with clients at all levels including a working relationship with clients on operational matters.
Work independently, Work under pressure. Ability to make sound judgement/ decision pertaining to day to day responsibilities.
- Confidentiality of information at all times.
- Professionalism; adherence to IIA, ISACA and COJ Core Values.
Contact Person: Bongani Myeni
Tel No: (011) 407 6808
Workplace: SAPPI building, 48 Ameshoff Street, Braamfontein
These are employment equity targeted positions and preference will be given to EE targeted groups including people with disabilities. Appointment will be made in accordance with the CoJ’s EE Policy. Application letter, together with a comprehensive CV must be forwarded to the contacts details mentioned above Closing date:
CLOSING DATE: 28 MAY 2019
The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of the closing date,