Frontline Specialist: Strategy Coordination in Johannesburg
Department: Group Strategy Policy Coordination and Relations
Branch: Strategy Coordination and Management Support
Designation: Frontline Specialist: Strategy Coordination
Salary Range: R11 005.39 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
- Grade 12 / NQF level 4 is required.
- Two (2) — three (3) years' experience in documentation management.
- Experience in running front desk, administrative duties i.e filing and screening of calls and taking accurate messages.
Provide secretarial and administrative support in order to ensure that Municipal services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Key Performance Areas:
- Perform clerical duties in order to maintain.
- Perform Receptionist function.
- Provide administrative support to Group Head and staff.
- Render leave management administrative support to employee Development Unit.
- Knowledge of administrative functions and HR processes.
- Team player;
- work independently.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft word and Excel),
- Good Communication and Coordination Skills.
- Time management
Contact Person: Angel Makhubela
Tel No: (011) 018 6326
Workplace. Traduna Building
These are employment equity targeted positions and preference will be given to EE targeted groups including people with disabilities. Appointment will be made in accordance with the CoJ’s EE Policy. Application letter, together with a comprehensive CV must be forwarded to the contacts details mentioned above Closing date:
CLOSING DATE: 28 MAY 2019
The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.