COURT MANAGER in Mankweng, Limpopo
CENTRE: MAGISTRATE MANKWENG
SALARY: R470 040 – R553 677 per annum.
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Three (3) year qualification in Administration (NQF level 6) and / or National Diploma in Services Management (NQF level 5) plus the module on Case Flow Management or equivalent qualification;
- At least 3 year's managerial or supervisory experience;
- Knowledge of an experience in office and district administration;
- Knowledge of Public Financial Management Act (PFMA);
- Experience in managing Trust (Third Party Funds) and Vote Account;
- A valid driver's licence;
- Experience in the Court environment will be an added advantage;
ENQUIRIES: Mr Maakamedi TP: (015)287 2026 or Ms Mongalo MP: (015) 287 2037
CLOSING DATE: 03 JUNE 2019
NOTE: Interested applicants may visit the following website: www.iustice.gov.za or www.dpsa.gov. za to view the full job specification of the above positions. Applications must be submitted on Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za. A Z83 form & CV must be accompanied by original certified copies of qualifications, identity document and a driver's license where necessary. A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications. Applications that do not comply with the above mentioned requirements will not be considered. All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical and competency assessment. Candidate will complete a financial disclosure form and also be required to undergo a security clearance. The foreigners or dual citizenship holder mustprovide the Police Clearance certificate from country of origin. The DOJ&CD is an equal opportunity employer. In the filling of vacant posts the objectives of section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 (Act No: 108 of 1996), the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act No: 55 of 1998) and relevant Human Resources policies of the Department will be taken into consideration. Reasonable accommodation shall be applied for People with Disabilities including where driver's license is a requirement. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from us within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The department reserves the right not to fill these positions. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply and preference will be given to the EE Target.