Deputy Manager (Office Manager) in Pretoria
The South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA), is the national regulatory authority established in terms of the Medicines and Related Substances Act, 1965 (Act No. 101 of 1965), as amended, to provide for the monitoring, evaluation, regulation, investigation, inspection, registration and control of medicines, scheduled substances, clinical trials and medical devices and related matters in the public interest. SAHPRA also has delegated responsibility for the control of radiation in terms of the Hazardous Substances Act, 1973 (Act 15 of 1973), as amended.
1 x POST Deputy Manager (Office Manager)
- REF: SAHPRA 068/2019
- CENTRE: PRETORIA
- DPSA Equivalent Level: PSAP TCE (Non-OSD) 12
- OFFICE/COMPONENT: Chief Executive Officer
- MIN QUALIFICATION: 3 year degree in Commerce, Finance or Human Resources.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3 years relevant experience supervisory or middle management.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: All applications must:
- Be made on Z83 forms (obtainable http://www.dpsa.gov.za/dpsa2g/documents/forms/employ.pdf or from any Government department.)
- Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates must use the post reference numbers), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID and qualification/s. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered.
- A separate application form must be completed for each post. SAHPRA will not be liable where applicants use incorrect or no reference number on their applications.
- Applications must be submitted by email to email@example.com, including the required certified documentation as indicated. DO NOT MAKE ENQUIRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
- No late or faxed applications will be accepted. CV’s will not be returned. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered.
- Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from SAHPRA within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by SAHPRA.
Applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
SAHPRA is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated.
Closing Date: 2019/05/24
Enquiries: Ms Setlola Molepo: firstname.lastname@example.org DO NOT SEND APPLICATIONS TO THIS ADDRESS.
- GROUP 1: SENIOR MANAGEMENT: Competency assessments designed to be appropriate for this position will be part of the selection process. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement. A cost to company remuneration package, benchmarked with the DPSA, and commensurate with the competence of the appointee, will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
- GROUP 2: MEDICAL DEVICE REGULATION AND RADIATION CONTROL
- GROUP 3: MEDICINES REGULATION
- GROUP 4: SUPPORT SERVICES
Remuneration is benchmarked with the DPSA and will be commensurate with the competence of the appointee.
- GROUP 5: MEDICINES BACKLOG PROJECT: Post are for Full-time employment on 2-year Fixed Term contracts. Remuneration is benchmarked with the DPSA and will be commensurate with the competence of the appointee. Medicines Evaluator positions: Level 1, 2 & 3 are for Part-time employment paid on Fixed Hourly Rates. Evaluators may be stationed at any centre as most work is conducted electronically but must be prepared to travel to Pretoria for meetings.