Transaction Capital recoveries
About Transaction Capital recoveries
Our core service is the collection of accounts receivables encompassing the entire credit cycle using both call centre based and legal collections. We have clients in both the private and public sector, with substantial portfolios of accounts receivables. Inherent in this service is an option to acquire accounts receivables portfolios and we view our strong balance sheet as a key differentiating factor in unlocking value for its clients.
Ancillary services provided by us to credit providers include administration, back-up service provider, consulting, data analysis and software.
We regard our more than 2000 employees as a key asset and are committed to the recruitment, development and retention of high calibre personnel. This provides a significant contribution to addressing high rates of unemployment in South Africa and positively impacts on the lives of these employees and their dependents.
We seek to provide superior services to our clients leveraging off:
- world-class systems and technology;
- unrivalled consumer database;
- leading credit and risk analysis;
- uncompromising regulatory compliance, internal audit and quality assurance;
- highly competent employees;
- commitment to industry research, technology and best practice;
- substantial investment in skills development and employee benefits; and
- state-of-the-art back-up and disaster recovery processes.
We have built a first-rate track record of providing customised, pioneering and innovative solutions to clients. Furthermore, we believe our future will be assured only by:
- continuing to provide superior performance;
- maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity;
- understanding clients’ needs and tailoring solutions appropriately; and
- compliance with all laws and regulations.
We aim to render appropriate returns to clients and shareholders whilst interacting with all stakeholders in a professional, honest and dignified manner.
3 jobs with Transaction Capital recoveries
Accurate and timely processing of Payroll salaries – total headcount approximately 2,500 salary earners.
To maintain effective client relationships with external stakeholders in line with the business strategy.
Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules based on debtors' financial situation.