Johannesburg Water (SOC) Ltd
17 Harrison Street
Tel: +2711 688 1400
About Johannesburg Water (SOC) Ltd
WHO WE ARE
Johannesburg Water SOC Ltd (JW) is a municipal entity incorporated on 21 November 2000 and commenced business on 1 January 2001 as an independent company, with the City of Johannesburg (CoJ) as its sole shareholder. JW was formed following the iGoli 2002 Transformation Plan, an initiative led by the former Greater Johannesburg Metropolitan Council.
- Region A: Midrand/Ivory Park/Diepsloot/Kya Sand
- Region B: Rosebank/Randburg/Emmarentia/Greenside/Melville/Northcliff/Parktown
- Region C: Roodepoort/Constantia Kloof/Northgate
- Region D: Doornkop/Dobsonville/Protea Glen
- Region E: Alexandra/Wynberg/Sandton
- Region G: Orange Farm/Ennerdale/Lenasia
Johannesburg Water’s infrastructure assets in support of its business comprise:
- 89 Water Reservoirs
- 28 Water Towers
- 10 Depots
- 4 Laboratories
- 12 581 km distribution pipes
- 6 Wastewater Treatment Works
The entity supplies 1.4 million domestic, commercial and industrial customers and serves an estimated consumer base of 4.5 million people with approximately 1,574 ml/day and treats it to acceptable. It employs approximately 2 500 people.
This employer currently has no vacancies on Talent 360. Click here to find out who else has vacancies available.